- Account Manager
- New York City
- $55k annual
- Insurance & MetroCard
As a key member of the campaigns team, you will manage client relationships on key high value accounts and deepen relationships with smaller accounts. Your role will primarily involve executing influencer campaigns through Fohr Card technology, acting as the liaison between influencers and brand/agency.
You will work closely with the sales and product teams to retain our clients and maintain Fohr Card’s positioning as a premium, market leading, tech driven solution to influencer marketing. This role comes with a high level of automy and leadership opportunity.
- On-going expectation management of clients and influencers
- Influencer selection, influencer pricing / negotiation, influencer outreach, logistical coordination, reminder setting, etc.
- Use Fohr Card technology to proactively pull insights and recommendations for clients, positioning Fohr Card as a tech-first company
- Independant preparation of materials including timelines, client updates, progress reports as needed
- Work collaboratively with execution and sales team to ensure successful campaigns and client retention
- Assist with brie ng and strategy development, working to develop over-performing, innovative campaigns - Preparation and delivery of status updates to Director
- Work closely with the product team on feedback, ideation, testing and customer feedback
- Facillitate face to face client meetings and entertainment, including breakfasts and dinners as needed
Fohr Card is a small but mighty company in which everyone wears many hats. The above job description is designed to give an overview of the main tasks and responsibilities of this position, though opportunity exists for you to go above and beyond these duties to carve out your own path within the company. In turn, the obligation exists for you to help out serve drinks at our office events. Fohr Card’s culture document gives further detail of the expectation of you joining the team.