- Performance Marketing Manager
- New York City
- $60k annual
- Insurance & MetroCard
We’re looking for Performance Marketing Manager to join our team in SoHo. The roles primary responsibilities will be managing and optimizing the data and analytics of all our marketing channels and products. We are in a competitive start-up environment, and we are looking for like-minded folks who understand the thrills and demands of such an environment. The ideal candidate is independent enough to take initiative on their own, while understanding their work operates within the framework of the company’s larger objectives.
- - Manage, analyze, and optimize performance marketing channels such as SEM, Affiliate, Paid Social Display, and Email.
- - Responsible for implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance.
- - Analyze performance of campaigns and ad sets.
- - Work cross-functionally with Product & Engineering to optimize product for clients.
- - Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, Product teams on campaign development.
- - Supporting the testing, development, and execution of digital marketing initiatives that directly impact brand awareness, user acquisition, engagement/retention, subscriber conversion, and churn.
- - Constant analysis of data to identify areas of improvement/optimization and to ensure maximum ROI.
- - Growing existing campaigns across all digital channels, while creatively iterating and testing ideas to continually scale and improve performance against KPIs.
- - Generating regular (weekly and monthly) performance reports for distribution within the marketing team and broader organization.
- - An Entrepreneurial mind-set and desire to be a flexible team player
- - 3 to 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role with specific experience in robust Email campaign development and management.
- - Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing direct marketing campaigns using Pardot or similar.
- - Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making
- - Experience with campaign tracking, and marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely, etc.
- - Basic knowledge of HTML to edit emails as needed
- - Developed content strategies to drive lead generation and brand engagement
- - Managed end-to-end digital customer experiences, and using data to drive
- - Collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders
- - Strategic thought leadership, and strong communication skills with a comfort in crafting and delivering presentations